Monday, July 14, 2008

Santa Cruz Mountain Wineries Passport Tour

For those who don't know, the Santa Cruz Mountain Winery Association is still having their annual passport weekend going on until November. They have the event on the third Saturday of every month. It's only thirty dollars and they give you a passport that gets an individual stamp from each winery. There's a lot of good ones to go to, but you pretty much want to pick a part of the county to stick to and check out the area otherwise you'll be spending your entire day driving. I'd like to go, but prior obligations in Half Moon Bay are a bit more appealing so I think I'm going to pass this month. I'll have some info on the gathering up in Half Moon Bay when I get back.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Wine Passport Weekend click the link below:


Santa Cruz Mountain Wineries Association

No comments: