Monday, July 14, 2008

Corkscrewed: The Wrath of Grapes

Anyone ever seen this show? It's kind of lame due to the recycled american idol loops it plays every 15 seconds, but I find it quite funny watching these guys try to manage this vineyard with no practical experience. It seems nearly everyone who has made a handsome living in some other field of expertise thinks that they have what it takes to make it in the wine industry. I guess if it worked for Coppola and Ferrari-Carano, there's a chance it could happen for anyone. I think it's just the fact that I have a deep dislike for American Idol so seeing the people who brought that hour long headache toil is kind of pleasurable to me. Either way, it's a tv show about the wine industry and that doesn't happen very often so I tracked down all(except for one) of the episodes and have posted em' up here so if ya want to check em' out check em' out.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Corkscrewed%3A_The_Wrath_of_Grapes.html

No comments: